How to get rid of vascular asterisks on
No one will be pleased with the appearance on the face of the vascular asterisks. But do not panic. Since angiomas are not an independent disease, but rather a signal that some kind of failure has occurred in your body, you should first understand the causes of its occurrence.
The reasons for the appearance of a spider web are many, and they can be of completely different character:
- genetic predisposition;
- imbalance of hormones (in women);
- liver disease;
- poor blood clotting;
- Vascular disease;
- venous insufficiency;
- Temperature changes – too cold or too hot;
- long stay in the sauna or in the solarium;
- abuse of alcohol or cigarettes;
- too hot or hot food;
- excessive physical activity.
At the first manifestations of burning and itching, you should immediately contact a specialist to determine the cause and treatment. The faster you do it, the easier it will be to get rid of couperose, and prevent it from appearing in other places. And before that you need to take care of your skin more closely. Use sparing cosmetics, avoid direct sunlight and stay in the cold less.
After determining the cause of the appearance of vascular asterisks on the face and qualified help in treating this cause, you can start getting rid of them. If you do not exclude the reason, and immediately go to cosmetic procedures, it can lead to the re-occurrence of angiomas.
- Folk methods of getting rid of a vascular network on the face
- Medicinal preparations against angioma
- Hardware Methods
FOLK METHODS OF GETTING RID OF A VASCULAR NETWORK ON THE FACE
Since the problem of kupperosis of the skin of the face appeared long ago, people tried to get rid of it in accessible ways. Due to this, recipes for the removal of vascular asterisks on the face at home have appeared. These are various masks, creams and decoctions for the face with couperose.
- Mask from couperose, made at home, based on grape seed oil.
For a good effect, the mask should be prepared before use, so take the ingredients in small amounts. Take 1 tsp each. grape seed oil, marigold extracts, sophora and dandelion, mix thoroughly. Apply to the affected areas of the face and hold for about half an hour, remove excess with a napkin or a towel made of soft tissue. It is better to do the procedure before going to bed, since it is undesirable to wash after it, and the greasy shine will not go away even after thorough rubbing.
- Remedy for angiomas on the face.
This tool will protect your skin from the effects of the environment, thus significantly reducing the risk of re-emergence of couperose on the face. In the usual face cream, add jojoba oil and peanuts in relation to cream 1: 2, for example – in 20 ml of cream, enter 10 ml of oil. Stir and apply to the skin before going out, especially on frosty days. Thanks to jojoba oil, this remedy will help to get rid of not only kuperoza on the face, but also from peeling and inflammation of any skin type.
- Oily mixture to reduce the vascular network.
The effect of essential oils in the treatment of couperose on the face is difficult to overestimate. Due to their medicinal properties, they have long been used in medicine and cosmetology.
Essential oils of tea tree, grape seeds and jojoba mix in equal amounts of 3 drops. Wipe this remedy with damaged skin once a day, preferably at bedtime.
- Decoction for skin care with couperose.
The face skin with vascular asterisks requires special care. In addition to masks and creams favorably affects the face washing with a decoction of birch earrings. To make it, you need 2 tbsp. dry birch seeds per 1 liter. water. Pour the dry ingredient with boiling water and insist on a water bath for 10 minutes. Wash it once a day.
Medicinal preparations against angioma
In addition to masks and creams prepared by own hands, various ointments from couperose can be found in the pharmacy. In the fight against vascular mesh on the face of a well proven heparin ointment, although some beauticians still oppose its use. Which drug is right for you, the doctor in charge should decide.
Treatment of couperose at home is, of course, convenient and inexpensive, but the result, unfortunately, comes after a long and systematic use of folk remedies, so many prefer more effective methods.
- Laser photocoagulation. The procedure is painless and quite effective. The laser acts on the blood inside the vessel, it folds, preventing further blood circulation, and eventually the damaged shoot dissolves;
- Ozone therapy (active oxygen). Injection of ozone is introduced into the lumen of the vessel, due to which its walls are glued together. After several procedures the vessel disappears;
- Skin polishing is the removal of the upper layer of the epidermis by the laser. Will help only in the first stage of angioma;
- Radio wave surgery. Such therapy consists in the treatment of high-frequency radio waves, which contact the affected area of the vessels without contact, thereby preventing the manifestation of possible consequences of treatment in the form of reddening or scarring. The procedure is effective only with a small amount of damage;
- Sclerotherapy. The procedure got its name due to the sclerosan preparation, which is injected into the lumen of the vessel under the skin. Subsequently, the damaged part of the vessel is separated from the entire circulatory system and eventually disappears.
How to get rid of the spider veins on your face, choose you. The main thing to remember is that any treatment should be carried out under the supervision of a specialist. With the wrong treatment, you can not only not get rid of the hated stars, but also badly damage your skin.
Be attentive to any lesions on the skin, perhaps she wants to warn you about serious disorders in your body.